The model we discussed in class seemed like it could be over thought about. I really liked how Dave and Yanina explained the model and how it could be perceived. Dave idea of the "lines connected" made a lot of sense to me, and I liked how Yanina built off of this connecting it to digital enclosure. This seemed like the most logical explanations of the model. I think it is much simpler than some groups and Professor Dean chose to explain it. As we said there is no "right way," but if I had to pick one I would combine Dave and Yanina's explanations.
Connections, Conversations, Serendipity, and Shit
17 years ago

1 comment:
I would have to agree with Dave and Yanina's explanation of that chart as well. I don't see why the author doesn't do a better job in explaining these cryptic charts in an already cryptic book. The idea of the lines turning into more of a web made a lot of sense to me.
-Mike
Post a Comment