Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Review: "Social Media Will Change Your Business"

For my presentation on Tuesday I chose to read and present an article from BusinessWeek called, Social Media Will Change Your Business. I found the article very interesting as it ties in a few of the issues we have discovered in class and and how they are used in the business world. Basically it states the different ways that blogs, Twitter, and other social media websites are being utilized by business for marketing, PR, and many other purposes.  The authors try to predict the future of this new wave of media, and point out that if you do not jump on the train now you will be hurting in the long run.  It was a good article though, and I would definitely recommend reading it if you are one of those people who said they were interested in how businesses use the Internet.

No comments: