this is really interesting; I think it would be useful to contrast this with some of the points in ClueTrain Manifesto. it's funny that you posted this today because I was just today wondering if we should spend a week on ClueTrain (about business) before going to Gamer Theory.
I am very interested in these topics. I think that the role of the internet and Social MEdia groups are the future of business. Who knows how long that future will be, but its sounds like I would definitely enjoy doing the ClueTrain piece.
2 comments:
this is really interesting; I think it would be useful to contrast this with some of the points in ClueTrain Manifesto. it's funny that you posted this today because I was just today wondering if we should spend a week on ClueTrain (about business) before going to Gamer Theory.
I am very interested in these topics. I think that the role of the internet and Social MEdia groups are the future of business. Who knows how long that future will be, but its sounds like I would definitely enjoy doing the ClueTrain piece.
Post a Comment